Chicken Noodle Soup
This gluten free chicken noodle soup is quick and super simple to make.
1 L chicken broth
1 chicken bouillon cube
16 oz boneless skinless chicken (approx. 4 small breasts or 8 thighs)
750 g bag of frozen soup vegetables or frozen mirepoix vegetables
200 g rice noodles
1 tsp salt
1/4 tsp ground pepper
Fresh parsley to garnish (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees, place chicken in a baking dish and sprinkle with salt. Cook in oven for approximately 30 minutes or until it reaches an internal temp of 165 F.
2. In a large pot bring water to a boil, add the rice noodles and let cook for about 10 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, in a separate large pot, bring your chicken broth to a boil. Dissolve the bouillon cube in the boiling broth and then reduce to a simmer. Add the vegetables and cover.
4. Add the noodles, salt and pepper.
5. When chicken is fully cooked, slice chicken and add it to the soup.
6. Garnish with fresh parsley to serve.