These tasty bars are simple to make and require no baking. They are gluten free, grain free, vegan and paleo friendly.
1 cup of pitted dates
1/2 cup of almonds
1/2 cup of pecans
1/3 cup of unsweetened shredded coconut
1/4 cup of dried cranberries
1/4 cup of dairy free chocolate chips (I use Enjoy life mini chocolate chips)
1. Add the dates to a food processor and pulse for a few seconds to begin breaking them down.
2. Add the almonds, pecans, coconut and cranberries. Pulse until everything is finely chopped and well combined.
3. Add the chocolate chips and pulse for a few seconds just to mix them in but not chop them.
4. Line a 8 x 4 inch loaf pan with parchment paper and press the mixture into the pan as evenly as possible.
5. Refrigerate for 2 hours or more before removing from pan and cutting into 8 equal squares.
6. Store in the fridge or freezer.