Here is a tasty gluten free/grain free granola cereal recipe. I love eating this cereal with almond milk and sliced bananas but you could add other fruit such as apples or berries or eat it as is.
1 cup sliced almonds
1 cup walnuts, chopped
1 cup pecans, chopped
1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
1/2 cup sunflower seeds
1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
1/4 cup honey (use maple syrup for a vegan cereal)
2 tbsp butter/ghee, melted (use coconut oil for a vegan cereal)
1/2 tbsp cinnamon
1 tsp vanilla extract
1.Preheat oven to 275 degrees.
2. Chop your nuts (or buy chopped nuts from the baking isle at your grocery store)
3. Add your almonds, pecans, walnuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, coconut, and cinnamon to a large bowl. Stir to combine.
4. Add your melted oil, honey, and vanilla to your nut mixture. Stir to combine.
5. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spread your mixture evenly onto the baking sheet.
6. Bake for 30 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool before serving (it will harden as it cools).
7. Store in an airtight container.