Updated: Jan 16, 2020
These chocolate chip cookies are grain free, gluten free, and dairy free. They are so soft and chewy for a gluten free recipe, and my favourite cookie to make.
1 cup almond flour
1/2 cup coconut flour
1/2 cup tapioca flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 cup coconut oil or ghee, softened
1 cup coconut sugar or brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup chocolate chips (I use Enjoy life dairy free chocolate chips)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees, and line a couple baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. In a bowl whisk together the oil, sugar, egg and vanilla.
3. In a separate bowl mix together the almond flour, coconut flour, tapioca flour, baking soda and salt. Add the bowl of wet ingredients and stir until well combined. Stir in the chocolate chips.
3. Scoop about a tablespoon or so of dough and use your hands to roll into a ball. Place on the lined baking sheet. Repeat until you've used all the dough (makes about 18, 3-inch cookies).
4. Bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven, let stand for 2 minutes and then transfer to a cooling rack.
5. Once cooled, store in an airtight container.
Yield: 18 cookies