I love eating applesauce in my oatmeal at breakfast, so, I decided to blend it up and make pancakes for a change!
1 cup gluten free oats
1 cup unsweetened applesauce
1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk (add a little more if you think it's too thick/want a thinner pancake)
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp gluten-free baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
Coconut oil or ghee for greasing the pan
1. Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
2. Heat oil in pan over medium-high heat.
3. Pour batter into pan using about 1/4 cup per pancake.
4. Cook for a couple of minutes or until the pan side of the pancake is golden brown and air bubbles start to form on top. Use a spatula to flip. Adjust heat as needed to prevent burning.
5. Remove from pan when both sides are golden brown. Continue until you run out of batter.